Primary areas of study papers: launch, system and conclusion
The main levels of writing an investigation pieces of paper would be the following:
- Find the dilemma – things to research.
- Topic – the way to refer to it as.
- Relevance – why this problem needs to be researched.
- The intention of the investigation – what end result is anticipated to be attained.
- Theory – which happens to be not clear within the thing.
- Novelty – what new was found in the research.
- Investigation activities – where to start – in theory and experimentally.
- Literature overview – exactly what is previously acknowledged with this matter.
- Way of study – how and exactly what is investigated.
- Results of the research – our data.
- Findings – short answers to the tasks.
- Significance – just how the final results affect process.